- This event has passed.
Temple Sinai Oakland
April 24 @ 1:00 pm
End-of-Life Choice in California: The Options and the Jewish Perspective
California enacted the End of Life Option Act in 2016 and it was renewed–and enhanced–in 2022.
- Do you know what the act covers and how it changed?
- Are you familiar with the other legal options that are available to you at the end of life?
- Do you know the Jewish perspective on end-of-life choice?
Please join us for a conversation about end-of-life choice in California. The presenters, all affiliated with Temple Sinai in Oakland, are:
- April 24
- 1:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Community Organization Event
- Event Tags:
- california-end-of-life-option-act, dying-on-my-own-terms, End of Life Choices California, end of life decisions, medical-aid-in-dying, Stewart Florsheim, Temple Sinai Oakland
- End of Life Choices California
- View Organizer Website